Monday, October 6, 2008

Autumn is here!

Happy fall everyone! I just cannot believe how quickly the leaves have changed colour, can you? I 'm not complaining though; autumn is my most favourite season. It is probably the only time of year that I miss my hometown in Ontario, with all of those colorful maple trees lining the streets.
As you may know, I recently attended a week-long retreat in Nelson at a spa management course. Not only did this recharge my batteries, but I returned with a head full of new knowledge and inspirtation. I took this course in order to learn more about the business side of running the spa; and boy did I learn a lot. If any of you out there are also in the spa business, I highly recommend the company that put on the retreat. There website is www.spaformation.com
Thanks again to all my clients who put up with an unusually long wait list due to my being away for a week!
I will also let you know that the spa will be closed from November 16 to 20. I am taking yet another advanced pedicure course, this time focusing on foot problems normally reserved for podiatrists. I can't wait! Fungus, ingrown nails, infections....yummy!
Well, that's all for now my beloved clients. I will post again closer to Christmas. Love, Kim

No comments: